The Theatre School Year 2016/-17:
- Download: SCHEDULE TS 2016/-17
- Startup autumn: week 36 (5. - 8. September)
- Autumn vacation: week 41 (10. - 14. October)
- Åpen Uke: week 46 (14. -17. November)
- Christmas ball: Friday, 2. December
- Christmas vacation: From week 50
- Startup spring: week 2 (9. - 12. January)
- Winter vacation: week 9 (27. February - 3. Mars)
- Easter vacation: week 15 (7. - 17. April)
- Performances (Karusell-Arena 2017): 19. April - 11. May
- Summer vacation: from week 18/19
Theatre School for Children and Adolescents
VT’s Theatre School is a service for children and adolescents, with 150-180 pupils each year. The school gives the participants theatrical knowledge, personal growth and social commitment through collaboration with others.
VT’s Theatre School provides customized teaching programs, adapted to suit the pupils’ age and abilities. Syllabi for each level ensure progression and development.
The pupils are working towards performances at the end of each school year, and the process is an important part of the learning. We work with different theater forms and techniques, the pupils are challenged in their own text production, and receive training in stage expression and communication of text. Improvisation, collaboration and confidence are important elements in the creative environment at the VT’s Theatre School.
Teachers at the Theatre School 2016/-17:
(Will be updated in August)
Hild Cecilie Vang email@example.com
Tanita Skyttermoen Guldbrandsen
Ingvild Kivijärvi Hals firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Saltkjelvik email@example.com
Jeanette Magnussen Kjær firstname.lastname@example.org